* FORTRAN g77 question
@ 2000-03-13 13:10 Wilfried Tenten
From: Wilfried Tenten @ 2000-03-13 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu

Hello who ever is over there

I have a fortran program running with an option that the relative
computing time
gone shall be visible in % to the user. I used the following statement
for
this with 2.95.2 gnu fortran:

     &   write(lcon,3000) prozent +5,
     &   ' % of the simulated time is gone!'
 3000    format ('+',6x,i3,a35)

Normally, I expect that the line produced by this command structure
will be stable, meaning no line-feed will be established.
Situation is that I see a line feed, which in that case is senseless.

Need help! I look for the gnu code in a format statement which supresses
the line feed for that particular command.

Any help to overcome this problem is greatfully acknoledged

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with my best regards
Dr. Wilfried Tenten               Buero/Office: [49] (7121)35-2986

K8/EIS (Intranet):  http://www.rt.bosch.de/K8/EL1/EIS/Welcome.htm
OPTIMISTIC:
http://www.imse.cnm.es/esd-msd/PROJECTS/OPTIMISTIC/abstract1.html

* FORTRAN g77 question