* strict-align for rs6000
@ 2000-03-06 21:35 Al Niessner
From: Al Niessner @ 2000-03-06 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I noticed that strict-align is not supported for the rs6000. Why?

While trying to build VxWorks with my new build of gcc 2.91.66 I found
that VxWorks would like to have strict-align defined in the gcc command.
However, since 2.91.66 is based on the rs6000 build, it is not present
as an option.

Can it be added back in easily? Like setting a compile time switch?

Thanks for any and all help in advance.

Al Niessner

* strict-align for rs6000
@ 2000-04-01  0:00 ` Al Niessner