* The parameter "-pg" II
@ 2002-01-03  0:14 jospehchan
From: jospehchan @ 2002-01-03  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=big5, Size: 932 bytes --]

Hi,
  Sorry for bothering again. And thanks to Stephano.
  Now I have 2 problems , they are :
  My problem 1 :
      I want to investigate some APs' perfomances.
(Those AP are open-sources)
      But those AP provide a simple way to compile and
install .
      like :
               ./configure ; make ; make install
      So where should I add the parameter "-pg" ?
  My problem 2 :
      Try to add "-pg" somewhere in the file
"configure.in".
      Run "./configure ; make " , and then run the
executable-file.
      Get the "gmon.out" file here.
      But when using "gprof" to interpret the
"gmon.out" .
      The OS told me that "gmon.out is not a.out
format"
      How can I create the a.out format file or
interpret the gmon.out ?!
      Any help is appreciated ..

                            Joseph

< ¨C¤Ñ³£ Yahoo!©_¼¯ >  www.yahoo.com.tw

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-03  8:14 UTC | newest]