* g++ include path conflict when using STL ?
@ 2002-08-06  3:39 Renaud Guerin
From: Renaud Guerin @ 2002-08-06  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I'm currently trying to integrate some code that uses the STL <queue>
directive into a bigger project.
The code does an #include <queue>, but unfortunately the project also has a
"queue/" subdirectory in the include path, and g++ fails to interpret the
queue as the STL one and fails , telling that I'm trying to include a
directory.
The only workaround I found is to rename the subdir to something else, but
this is obviously not really acceptable.

Does anyone know how to tell gcc to look inside the STL include directory
first, and only then to use the -I specified include path ?

Thanks in advance
(please cc any answer)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-06 10:39 UTC | newest]