* Test Suite
@ 2002-08-12 18:15 Iain
From: Iain @ 2002-08-12 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am trying to install the gcc compiler suite.
On running the testsuite on my Linux box, using
make -k test, I get the following messages when it
comes to check the Fortran component.

Native configuration is i686-pc-linux-gnu

		=== g77 tests ===

Schedule of variations:
    unix

Running target unix
Running
/home/iain/gcc/gcc/gcc/testsuite/g77.dg/bprob/bprob.exp
FAIL: g77.dg/bprob/bprob-1.f compilation,  -g
-fprofile-arcs
UNRESOLVED: g77.dg/bprob/bprob-1.f execution,    -g
-fprofile-arcs
UNRESOLVED: g77.dg/bprob/bprob-1.f compilation,  -g
-fbranch-probabilities
UNRESOLVED: g77.dg/bprob/bprob-1.f execution,    -g
-fbranch-probabilities

This continues until I get -

		=== g77 Summary ===

# of expected passes		403
# of unexpected failures	792
# of unresolved testcases	21
# of untested testcases		424
/home/iain/gcc/object/gcc/testsuite/../g77 version 3.3
20020807 (experimental)

Surely there cannot be that many failures in the code?

Iain

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

* Re: test suite
@ 2001-02-05  8:19 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-02-05  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: brahmaiah vallabhaneni; +Cc: gcc-help

On Feb  5, 2001, brahmaiah vallabhaneni <vbrahmaiah@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Could you tell me where I could get the gcc test suite.

It's part of the CVS tree: <gcc tree>/gcc/testsuite

* test suite
@ 2001-02-05  3:14 brahmaiah vallabhaneni
From: brahmaiah vallabhaneni @ 2001-02-05  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi ,
  I am working for gcc z80 port.
 Could you tell me where I could get the gcc test
suite.

 thanks and regards

  V.Brahmaiah