* Problem with GCC for ARM linux
@ 2002-10-01 17:20 Amr Ahmadain
From: Amr Ahmadain @ 2002-10-01 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi All

I have attempted to compile GCC for ARM.

I succefully compiled the binutils. No problems !! The cross-comiler was also smoothly compiled with no problems. When I started to compile the first application for ARM - it was actually a benchmark- the following error poped up:

"collect2: no arguments"

When I modified the specs file and forced it to use the arm_linux_ld, the following message poped up:

"arm_linux_ld: no input"

I have originally compiled the GGC for ARM to use it with SimpleScalar for ARM.

Can anybody help??

Thanks

Amr
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-02  0:20 UTC | newest]