* exporting symbols in shared libraries
@ 2002-10-24  2:42 thomas joseph
From: thomas joseph @ 2002-10-24  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc-help

Hi All,
 I have a small question to you.
 Could some body tell me how do I stop exporting
 a symbol in a shared libraries using gcc.

 I do n't want to make it static. Because I need to
 access it from other files.
 Is there any compiler option/construct to support
 this.

 Thanks in advance,

 best regards,
 --thomas

http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
- 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-24  9:42 UTC | newest]