* Profiling shared objects
@ 2002-11-05  6:44 Nir Livni
From: Nir Livni @ 2002-11-05  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'

I am looking for a profiler that is able to profile a shared object.
I'm using gcc 3.0.X on Linux RH 7.2

Anyone familiar with such a profiler ?

* Re: Profiling shared objects
@ 2002-11-05  9:39 ` John Levon
From: John Levon @ 2002-11-05  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nir Livni; +Cc: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 04:47:48PM +0200, Nir Livni wrote:

> I am looking for a profiler that is able to profile a shared object.
> I'm using gcc 3.0.X on Linux RH 7.2
>
> Anyone familiar with such a profiler ?

GNU libc sprof, oprofile, and others ...

regards
john

--
"When a man has nothing to say, the worst thing he can do is to say it
memorably."