* RE: libgcc.a not found on AIX 4.3.3 linking DBD::ORACLE
@ 2003-03-03  8:44 De Reus, Jaap J SITI-ITDGE12
From: De Reus, Jaap J SITI-ITDGE12 @ 2003-03-03  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'David Edelsohn'; +Cc: gcc-help

David,

  first thanks for your reaction. I have been playing around with the
linkage step, which is the last step. When I remove the sw-syscalls it works
fine. Still my confision is why does it say "cannot find libgcc" while there
is probably an error in the link command set-up.
I will keep your comment for later reference.

Thanks again

Kind regards
Jaap de Reus.

From: David Edelsohn @ 2003-03-14 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: De Reus, Jaap J SITI-ITDGE12; +Cc: gcc-help

> Still my confision is why does it say "cannot find libgcc" while there
> is probably an error in the link command set-up.

	Oracle may not have the GCC shared libgcc directory in its LIBPATH
when loading the shared object.

David

* Re: libgcc.a not found on AIX 4.3.3 linking DBD::ORACLE
@ 2003-03-03  2:29 ` David Edelsohn