* Re: Possible G++ compiler problem (or is what I am doing plain old wrong)
@ 2003-08-29  1:49 Volker Reichelt
From: Volker Reichelt @ 2003-08-29  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave.Gotwisner; +Cc: gcc-help

I added a problem report for your bug into the bug database, see

http://gcc.gnu.org/PR12102

(it sports a reduced testcase that still crashes the compiler).

Btw, your code looks valid to me.

Regards,
Volker

Reference:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2003-08/msg00212.html

* Re: Possible G++ compiler problem (or is what I am doing plain old wrong)
@ 2003-08-22 12:15 Eljay Love-Jensen
From: Eljay Love-Jensen @ 2003-08-22 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Gotwisner, 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'

Hi Dave,

Looks like a GCC bug to me.

Changing one of the names to "struct Config2", and things worked.  If you're looking for a quick kluge to get around the compiler bug.

Note:  the virtual inheritence, or removing it, is immaterial to the bug.

--Eljay

"Nothing can go wnorg."