* GCC configuration help, please?
@ 2004-01-14  5:03 Michelle
From: Michelle @ 2004-01-14  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

What exactly is the name of the file that CC must be
symbolically linked to in order for me to configure
GCC? It says it needs to be linked to a C compiler,
but I thought that's what I was installing, is this
some kind of Catch-22?

Please reply to bela214@yahoo.com if you can help.

Thank you,

-Michelle
aka bela214

* Re: GCC configuration help, please?
@ 2004-01-14 18:27 ` rurik leffanta
From: rurik leffanta @ 2004-01-14 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

dunno if i'm confusing the issue here..

sisyphus directed me to a link -
" http://www.mingw.org/download.shtml and click on the link to
MinGW-3.1.0-1.exe "

being a self-contained .exe which only requires setting the path (which i
still haven't accomplished :p)

otherwise, i have the (correct..) instructions for installing borland's fclt
on windows..

rapid q is easy to install and nice if you're not doing anythnig big (seems
to go ass up w/ memory then) - only a step up from basic, but.. at least it
tells you how to install it :p
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~plattermatic
http://www.panicnow.net/~xoxos