* Gcc support for mips32 release 2
@ 2004-03-05  7:42 Long Li
From: Long Li @ 2004-03-05  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 641 bytes --]

Hi, Guys,

I have a question about gcc support for mips32 release
2. I noticed that in gnu as(assembler) 2.14, there is
an option for it, but does newest gcc version support
mips32 release 2? I did not find it in the mips.c or
configure file.

Seems to me, this mips32 release 2 is an extension of
mips32, added some new instructions, eg. EHB, etc. So
would it be necessary that gcc be updated, like what
gnu as has done, in the future to reflect this
extension?

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it.

Long

http://search.yahoo.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-05  7:42 UTC | newest]