* Vintage gcc (2.x, 1.x)
@ 2004-03-09 10:52 Fredrik Warg
From: Fredrik Warg @ 2004-03-09 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Does anybody have (or know where/how to get) old versions of gcc,
specifically from the early 90's (versions 2.0-2.6 or even 1.3-1.4)?

I'd like to do some performance measurements on vintage systems and
would like to have compilers from the same time period.

Thanks in advance for any help in locating old gcc versions.

Fredrik

* Re: Vintage gcc (2.x, 1.x)
@ 2004-03-09 13:08 ` Fredrik Warg
From: Fredrik Warg @ 2004-03-09 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Answering my own question, it is on ftp.gnu.org in old-gnu/
Should have though of looking there before ;-)

Fredrik