* Help.
@ 2004-08-30 12:46 help
From: help @ 2004-08-30 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello:
  I am Chinese.  I have some trouble.
Can you help me ?
I have paypal account ,but i can't get paypal money in China.
Do you have paypal ? If you have ,i want to send money to you ,then you return the money to me by western union.
I give you some fee.   For example: I send u $500, i will give you $50,you return $450USD.

Are you agree?

If you agree with me ,please contact me , my icq is : 277851088

Thank you

I wait your reply.

* Help
@ 2024-04-26 18:25 Lusine Avetisyan
From: Lusine Avetisyan @ 2024-04-26 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello dear GCC,
I am enrolled in classes, but I don't get emails with zoom link

* Help
@ 2023-10-18 21:36 Peter Bergner
From: Peter Bergner @ 2023-10-18 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Help

* help
@ 2023-06-12  2:58 Jerry Lin
From: Jerry Lin @ 2023-06-12  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

* Re: help....
@ 2006-12-29 10:04 ` Dima Sorkin
From: Dima Sorkin @ 2006-12-29 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manish Agarwal, Noida; +Cc: gcc-help

Hi.
 Here references about "evil" disclaimers  (as usual :).
Maybe other people on the list already got rid, but you may try
without a disclaimer.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2006-11/msg00158.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2006-11/msg00161.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2006-12/msg00214.html

Regards,
Dima.

On 12/22/06, Manish Agarwal, Noida wrote:
> DISCLAIMER:
> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
> It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in
> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and

* Re: help....
@ 2006-12-27 14:48 ` manish manish
From: manish manish @ 2006-12-27 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manish Agarwal, Noida; +Cc: gcc-help

any body there to help me in finding gimple specification

On 12/22/06, Manish Agarwal, Noida <MANISH.AGRL@hcl.in> wrote:

> Hi,
> Can you please help me out in understanding the tree structure of following program..
> I mean to say data structure in terms of tree structure (generic)
>
> program main
> type drv
> integer::a
> end type
> type(drv)::x
> x%a=2
> end
>
> Regards
> Manishagarwal
> HCL TECHNOLOGIES| HCL
>
> "High thoughts must have high language"
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
> It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in
> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and

* help....
@ 2006-12-22  9:37 Manish Agarwal, Noida
From: Manish Agarwal, Noida @ 2006-12-22  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

@ 2005-03-28 14:42 umesh s
From: umesh s @ 2005-03-28 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi ,

I am tring to compile one of the files.

But during compilation time i get the error saying

hidden symbol `fstat' in
/usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a(fstat.oS) is referenced by
DSO.

Could you pls help me in this regards.

Thanks,

Umesh

Make Yahoo! your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

* Help.
@ 2004-08-30 12:46 help
From: help @ 2004-08-30 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

@ 2002-04-16  4:50 zoushuo82
From: zoushuo82 @ 2002-04-16  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dear  Mr:
      I compiled the source with DJGPP,but no .o file is generated.
How to config the command line in order to generate DJGPP COFF out file?
I didn't find  the infomation about this in the faq230b.zip.
       Thank you very much.

“中国足球出征2002年世界杯中国足球协会指定网站”正式上线
http://worldcup.sohu.com/
搜狐焦点新闻天天送
http://sms.sohu.com/
搜狐黄页登陆上海市场
http://114.sohu.com/

* Re: Help.....
@ 2002-02-01  7:48 ` Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci
From: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci @ 2002-02-01  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aravind K Umesh, gcc-help, yinliyin, Sanjiv Kumar Gupta,
	Dylan Cuthbert, John Love-Jensen, PeterPan
  Cc: Aravind K Umesh

At 08.08 01/02/2002 (GMT +0530), Aravind K Umesh wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I am trying to use system defined function timeSetEvent and
>timeKillEvent.
>The symbol for these functions are defined in libwinmm.a.
>But I am not able to find the declaration  for these function in any of
>the Header files under GCC.
>
>Could anybody help me in this regard.

You can declare those funztion in your code. Google'ing around, I fount
this from a patch to XEmacs...
>typedef void (CALLBACK TIMECALLBACK)(UINT uTimerID, UINT uMsg, DWORD
>dwUser, DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2);
>
>typedef TIMECALLBACK FAR *LPTIMECALLBACK;
>DWORD WINAPI timeGetTime(void);
>MMRESULT WINAPI timeSetEvent(UINT uDelay, UINT uResolution,
>     LPTIMECALLBACK fptc, DWORD dwUser, UINT fuEvent);
>MMRESULT WINAPI timeKillEvent(UINT uTimerID);
>MMRESULT WINAPI timeGetDevCaps(TIMECAPS* ptc, UINT cbtc);
>MMRESULT WINAPI timeBeginPeriod(UINT uPeriod);
>MMRESULT WINAPI timeEndPeriod(UINT uPeriod);

I couldn't find anything else on the argument, and I have never used these
thing, so I hope this helps you.

>Best Regards
>Aravind

Goog luck :-)
fwyzard

* RE: Help.....
       [not found] <616BE6A276E3714788D2AC35C40CD18D394681@whale.softwire.co.uk>
@ 2002-02-01  1:11 ` Rupert Wood
From: Rupert Wood @ 2002-02-01  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Aravind K Umesh'; +Cc: gcc-help

Aravind K Umesh wrote:

> I am trying to use system defined function timeSetEvent and
> timeKillEvent. The symbol for these functions are defined in
> libwinmm.a. But I am not able to find the declaration  for these
> function in any of the Header files under GCC.

They're defined in mmsystem.h, which presumably you also have from the
mingw distribution's windows headers package. If not, get the headers
from www.mingw.org. If you're using Windows and you want to search
through files, most modern IDEs/editors will let you do this, or if
you're a DOS veteran then you might want to use XTG-clone ZTW
(www.ztree.com), or you can use GNU grep to do this.

The MSDN library is also good for this sort of thing; if you look up
timeSetEvent then it'll tell you at the bottom which header file, which
library and which versions of 9x and NT it's compatible with. Start at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library.

Rup.

* Help.....
@ 2002-02-01  1:02 Aravind K Umesh
From: Aravind K Umesh @ 2002-02-01  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci, yinliyin,
	Sanjiv Kumar Gupta, Dylan Cuthbert, John Love-Jensen, PeterPan
  Cc: Aravind K Umesh

Hi All,

I am trying to use system defined function timeSetEvent and
timeKillEvent.
The symbol for these functions are defined in libwinmm.a.
But I am not able to find the declaration  for these function in any of
the Header files under GCC.

Could anybody help me in this regard.

Best Regards
Aravind

==================================
Aravind K Umesh
Adamya Technocrates Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore - 560 086
Mail : aravind@adamya.com
Ph : 080 - 3221780 Ext : 36
==================================

* help......
@ 2002-01-30  1:41 Aravind K Umesh
From: Aravind K Umesh @ 2002-01-30  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci, yinliyin

Hi

Could anyone help me......

Problem )
I am using function timeSetEvent in one of my function. The symbol is
defined as _timeSetEvent in libwinmm.a.

But when I am trying to generate a .exe  using my function linking
libwinmm.a I m getting a compilation error as below.

-- undefined reference to 'timeSetEvent'

What could be the problem..........could any one mail me in this regard

Regards
Aravind

--
==================================

@ 2002-01-16  5:02 Aravind K Umesh
From: Aravind K Umesh @ 2002-01-16  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci, yinliyin, gcc-help

Hi All,

Could any one please help me in knowing about ld.exe in GCC on NT.
My question is
Q) Is ld.exe a one-pass linker or multi-pass linker.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Aravind

--
==================================

@ 2002-01-10  5:15 Sanjiv Kumar Gupta
From: Sanjiv Kumar Gupta @ 2002-01-10  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aravind K Umesh, Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci, yinliyin, gcc-help

In your case, The object file getting generated by GCC is prepending an _
before symbol names. you can edit the object files generated by GCC by using
objcopy tool to remove these _ symbols. I am not sure whether GCC provides
any such compile tiem option.

--rgds
sanjiv

From: Aravind K Umesh @ 2002-01-10  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci, yinliyin, gcc-help

@ 2002-01-07  9:09 ` Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci
From: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci @ 2002-01-07  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aravind K Umesh, yinliyin, gcc-help

At 11.11 07/01/2002 (GMT +0530), Aravind K Umesh wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I want to use NT Library file like win2_32.lib, kernel32.lib, user32.lib
>and still more. Howw can use this if I am using a GCC Compiler. Are
>there corresponding library files for GCC.
>
>Could anybody help me on this.

I don't know much about this, but you could look at the MinGW port
(http://www.mingw.org/).
I've never used nor read anything about it, so I'm not sure it'll help you
, though.

fwyzard

* Help...
@ 2002-01-07  1:22 Aravind K Umesh
From: Aravind K Umesh @ 2002-01-07  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci, yinliyin, gcc-help

@ 2001-05-10 17:50 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-05-10 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ripper; +Cc: gcc-help

On May 10, 2001, "Ripper" <ripper@s-series.org> wrote:

> /usr/bin/ld: cannot open crt1.o: No such file or directory
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> *** The command 'gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c' failed.
> *** You must set the environment variable CC to a working compiler.

> Any Ideas???

Looks like your compile is not working :-)

crt1.o is not part of the compiler, it's something it expects to find
as part of a development installation of the host operating system.
For instance, if it's a GNU/Linux system, this file will generally be
found in the glibc-devel package.

* help...
@ 2001-05-10  8:20 Ripper
From: Ripper @ 2001-05-10  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)