* Gcc support for win32api <excpt.h>
@ 2005-03-21 14:40 yau meileng
From: yau meileng @ 2005-03-21 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

Am trying to compile a C program using gcc in which
the program has an exception handling. Here is the
error:

Ht.c:22: `__try' undeclared (first use in this
function)

In the C program I have included the #include
<excpt.h>

I have checked the include directory  and found that
excpt.h does not exist.

Am wondering does gcc support for excpt.h win32api
excdeption handling? If it supports, where can i get
the excpt.h libabry.

Please guide.

-meileng-

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-21  8:54 UTC | newest]