* __do_global_ctors_aux() seg fault
@ 2005-03-30  5:51 muggy pani
From: muggy pani @ 2005-03-30  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

hi,

i wrote a separate module  and just #included it in
the file sched-deps.c and called it from the function
compute_forward_dependencies()

 my module works good when run alone i conducted tests
for nearly 250 inputs.

but when put inside gcc and called from
compute_forward_dependencies() during make it shows
internal compiler  error (segmentation fault)
in the file crtstuff.c
in the function

 __do_global_ctors_aux()

please someone help me to debug this.
                                          -thanks
                                          Mugunthan.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-30  4:19 UTC | newest]