* Can't build gcc-4.1.1
@ 2006-06-29 23:42 Bill McEnaney
From: Bill McEnaney @ 2006-06-29 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi, Everybody,

I'm a Solaris guy  new to this list.  Everybody's well, I hope.

It's usually easy for me to build a new release of gcc with my Sunblade
100 workstation that runs Solaris 8.  But each time I try to build
gcc-4.1.1, gmake complains because it can't find makeinfo.  Strangely,
/usr/local/bin is in my path, and makeinfo resides in /usr/local/bin.
If you know what's wrong or how to solve the problem or both, please
help me.

Thanks so much.

Cheers,
Bill
"Pro-choice?"  Then click here.
http://cathinsight.com/morality/saying.htm

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-06-29 23:42 UTC | newest]