* Hello , Gnu.
@ 2005-06-01 11:21 dk zhou
From: dk zhou @ 2005-06-01 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello , I want to make the an compiler for a new
language to produce elf and pe(windows) format file.
  Can you tell me where to find the document of
them(most detail)? or,Is there some allready exist
library ?

                                    Thank You!

__________________________________
Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html

* Re: Hello , Gnu.
@ 2005-06-01 14:53 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2005-06-01 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dk zhou; +Cc: gcc-help

dk zhou <dk_zhou@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hello , I want to make the an compiler for a new
> language to produce elf and pe(windows) format file.
>   Can you tell me where to find the document of
> them(most detail)? or,Is there some allready exist
> library ?

This is the wrong mailing list to ask for details about ELF and the PE
object file format.

There are some ELF details here:
    http://www.sco.com/developers/gabi/

There is a fair amount of detail about PE somewhere under here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/

Ian

* Re: Hello , Gnu.
@ 2005-06-01 15:00   ` corey taylor
From: corey taylor @ 2005-06-01 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, dk_zhou

dk zhou,

  You might also find the binutils interesting and the BFD library:

http://sourceware.org/binutils/docs-2.16/

corey

On 01 Jun 2005 10:52:54 -0400, Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> wrote:
> dk zhou <dk_zhou@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Hello , I want to make the an compiler for a new
> > language to produce elf and pe(windows) format file.
> >   Can you tell me where to find the document of
> > them(most detail)? or,Is there some allready exist
> > library ?
>
> This is the wrong mailing list to ask for details about ELF and the PE
> object file format.
>
> There are some ELF details here:
>     http://www.sco.com/developers/gabi/
>
> There is a fair amount of detail about PE somewhere under here:
>     http://msdn.microsoft.com/
>
> Ian

* Re: Hello ,Gnu
@ 2005-06-01  1:19 ` Sisyphus
From: Sisyphus @ 2005-06-01  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dk zhou, gcc-help

From: corey taylor @ 2005-05-31 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dk zhou; +Cc: gcc-help

dk zhou,

http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html Dev-C++ is a good place to start.
 It uses the mingw port of gcc.

corey

On 5/31/05, dk zhou <dk_zhou@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want to use gcc to compile program for windows,how
> can i get it?
>

>                                  thank you!

> http://mail.yahoo.com

* Hello ,Gnu