* RE: ddd target dependencies
@ 2004-01-11 22:38 lrtaylor
From: lrtaylor @ 2004-01-11 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bansidhara, gcc-help

Bansidhar,

DDD simply runs on top of the command line debugger.  While it may not always graphically support every feature that each command line debugger supports, you have full access to the command line debugger from the DDD console window - just as though you were running the command line debugger at the terminal.  From there, you should have access to all the features of the underlying command line debugger.  If features don't seem to be available to you from there, then I would suspect that the problem is not with DDD, but with your debugger.  If you can run the debugger alone and do have access to these features, then it would be a subject that would be better taken up with the maintainers of DDD, rather than on the GCC list.

Good luck,
Lyle