* [Fwd: Working with Cygwin]
@ 2000-03-08  8:46 Joan M. Moss
From: Joan M. Moss @ 2000-03-08  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help; +Cc: jmm9001

--
J. Maurine Moss
First consulting Group Management Services
333 East 38th Street
New York, New York  10016
Tel:  (212) 297-3081
Fax:  (212) 297-4231
E-mail:  jmm9001@nyp.org

Subject : Re: Working with Cygwin
From : "Joan M. Moss" <jmm9001 at nyp dot org>
Date : Tue, 07 Mar 2000 16:53:49 -0500
CC : "Moss, Joan-Maurine" <jmm9001 at nyp dot org>

I am new to using Cygwin.  I have a program on a Unix box which uses a
DLL and I'm trying to port it to my PC (Windows NT).  (The DL already
exists on my PC.  I'm just getting started.  Have run a couple of simple
programs.  What editor do you use to key in your programs?  I've been
using Word Pad.  I can't find the make file you talked about in your
e-mail (on the Cygwin site).  I just set up something simple of my own
so would like to see the one that's out there.  Is there some sort of
forum I could get into for beginning users of this product?  Also I
can't get the window for Cygwin-b20 to expand to full screen size.  I'm
also new to Linux.  The command set seems very limited.  How do I find
out what exists?  OK enough questions.  If you have time and could give
me some help I'd appreciate it.

To:  janwen"at"stack.nl
--

@ 2000-04-01  0:00 ` Joan M. Moss