* HPUX 11.11 build for gcc-3.2
@ 2002-08-29  6:41 Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz
From: Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz @ 2002-08-29  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

In gcc-3.1, the HPUX platform required two separate builds for 32 and 64 bit
processing.  Part of the ToDO was to set up operations to allow one compiler
to build either 32 or 64 bit objects just as Solaris has the -m32 and -m64
command flags. Has this been done for gcc-3.2?

Please reply directly to me by e-mail, as well as to the list, as I am unable
to subscribe to the mailing list.

--
Said the fox to the fish, "Join me ashore".
 The fish are the Jews, Torah is our water

Hillel (Sabba) Markowitz - sabbahem@bcpl.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-29 13:41 UTC | newest]