* Cross Compilers
@ 2002-08-25 23:42 Prasada_Rao
From: Prasada_Rao @ 2002-08-25 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dear Sir,
I would like to develop a cross compiler. So Kindly help me in achieving
this.
I've been working as a SWE since last 5 yrs. I 'm from electronics
background only.
Please provide me the necessary details.

My requirement is from intel to intel Micro-controllers.

Thanks
Prasad

VBU-TIMES, Satyam Computer Services Limited
*  :  +91-40-3306767  Extn: 7896

is appreciated.

* Re: Cross Compilers
@ 2002-09-16 13:41 ` Gokhan Kisacikoglu
From: Gokhan Kisacikoglu @ 2002-09-16 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Prasada_Rao; +Cc: gcc-help

Prasada_Rao wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> I would like to develop a cross compiler. So Kindly help me in achieving
> this.
> I've been working as a SWE since last 5 yrs. I 'm from electronics
> background only.
> Please provide me the necessary details.
>
> My requirement is from intel to intel Micro-controllers.
>
> Thanks
> Prasad
>
> VBU-TIMES, Satyam Computer Services Limited
> *  :  +91-40-3306767  Extn: 7896

Dear Sir,

I would like to build a robot to cook for me every morning by making use
of the artificial intelligence, please help me in achieving this, I am
tired and very busy and I am usually hungry every morning.

Thanks,
Gokhamburger

- Sorry, couldn't help it... :)