* help with objective c please!
@ 2003-03-12  6:18 Jeffrey C. Keller
From: Jeffrey C. Keller @ 2003-03-12  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello, we have gcc version 3.2 installed and have used it for C++ with
no problems.  However, recently I've tried to compile Objective C
programs, but I can't get anything to work.  I did pretty much the
standard install of the compiler.  The error I got was:
gcc -lobjc main.m printer.m -o test
gcc: printer.m: No such file or directory
main.m:3:2: warning: #import is obsolete, use an #ifndef wrapper in the
header file
In file included from main.m:3:
Printer.h:1:25:  objc/Object.h: No such file or directory
In file included from main.m:3:
Printer.h:7: cannot find interface declaration for `Object', superclass
of `Printer'

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Jeff

Jeffrey C. Keller
  System Administrator's Group
  Department of Computer Science
  Rochester Institute of Technology
  Rochester, New York   14623-5608

  Phone: 585-475-7969    FAX: 585-475-7100
  jck7765@cs.rit.edu     www.cs.rit.edu/~jck7765

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-11 19:16 UTC | newest]