* Re: How to convert elf to axf?
       [not found] <H0000cba188cb979.1061365896.eux100.sgp.st.com@MHS>
@ 2003-08-20  8:19 ` Vincent Rubiolo
From: Vincent Rubiolo @ 2003-08-20  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: young_jay; +Cc: gcc-help

Hello,

There are more differences than just the file format between ADS and
GNU-generated images. In particular, certain functions will not be available if
you load a GNU image with AXD.
You may find section 2-17 of the ADS "Getting Started" guide interesting
concerning that topic.

I nevertheless don't know any solution to your image format problem.

Regards,

Vincent

young_jay@sohu.com wrote:

> Hello, all:
>
> I am developing eCos applications for ARM platform, and I want to use ADS
> as its debugging environment. While the elf format output file generated
> by GNU tools is not acceptable by ADS. Even though axf file is also in elf
> format, there is difference between axf and GNU-based elf file.I'd like to
> know if there is any tool to convert elf file generated from GNU tools to
> axf file in order to realize source level debugging in AXD.
>
> In addition, is there other mothod to solve this conflict except to utilize
> gdb to do this? Thank you for your concern.
>
> Best regards,
> Young Jay

* How to convert elf to axf?
@ 2003-08-20  7:48 Young Jay