* How to catch source tree?
@ 2004-03-22 20:12 Lev Assinovsky
From: Lev Assinovsky @ 2004-03-22 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi All!
I need to provide additional corporative checking of g++ source code.
I would like to get INTERNAL tree after c++ parsing into my own
BACKEND program.
Could anybody suggest a starting point for that?
I have considered -fdump-translation-unit approach and found
that tree dump processing will be to slow.

Thanks in advance for any help!
----
Lev Assinovsky
Aelita Software Corporation
ICQ# 165072909

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-22 11:24 UTC | newest]