* avr-gcc question
@ 2003-12-03 11:13 Jesús Arias
From: Jesús Arias @ 2003-12-03 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi.
Please can you give me the address of the avr-gcc developers. I got some
questions regarding the
code generation of this port.

This is the question:

Why the interrupt funtions start with a "sei" instrucction?
This seems to be a problem for UART interrupts (AT90S2313). If a
character is received
you must read it from the UDR register before enabling interrupts.
Otherwise the interrupt
keep nesting until you get a stack overflow.

Thanks in advance

Jesus Arias Alvarez (J. Arias)
Dpto. de Electricidad y Electronica. Univ. de Valladolid.
E.T.S.I.T. Campus Miguel Delibes.
47011 Valladolid. SPAIN

E-mail: jesari@tel.uva.es
Tel: +34 983 423000(25507)
Fax: +34 983 423675

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-03 11:13 UTC | newest]