* Help compiling a program using g77
@ 2003-12-04 21:18 Enrique Farfan
From: Enrique Farfan @ 2003-12-04 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I am interested in compile a program using g77. The program was wrote in
fortran and compiled with a fortran compaq compiler. I have been working
in it changing some stuffs in the original program but I have one
problem after another. I don't know how much compatibility exist between
the fortran compaq compiler and g77. Anyway I need some help.

Thanks

Enrique

* Re: Help compiling a program using g77
@ 2003-12-05 19:19 ` Toon Moene
From: Toon Moene @ 2003-12-05 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Enrique Farfan; +Cc: gcc-help

Enrique Farfan wrote:

> I am interested in compile a program using g77. The program was wrote in
> fortran and compiled with a fortran compaq compiler. I have been working
> in it changing some stuffs in the original program but I have one
> problem after another. I don't know how much compatibility exist between
> the fortran compaq compiler and g77. Anyway I need some help.

The best thing you could do is to post a subroutine that gives troubles
to this list (or mail it to me personally).

The next best thing is to show the error messages (if you are not
allowed to give out the code).

Hope this helps,

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)