* Unixware 7.1.1 and GCC-3.3.2 install help
@ 2003-12-22 16:46 Brent Eagles
From: Brent Eagles @ 2003-12-22 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I'm attempting to install GCC-3.3.2 on Unixware 7.1.1.  Understanding
that this is not a popular platform right now for the obvious and
understandable reasons, I still find myself in a bit of a jamb since the
  Unixware UDK seems to have issue building our code.

At any rate, I am running into some problems building up the C++
library.  It seems to be choking on the pthread_mutex_t declaration and
the volatile keyword.

Is there something totally obvious that I am missing here?  Have other
folks had success?

Best regards,

Brent

--
Brent Eagles
Team Orbacus - Your CORBA Source

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-22 16:46 UTC | newest]