* Which library do I have to include in order to use "valarray"
@ 2004-01-13 22:15 Michael Thuswaldner
From: Michael Thuswaldner @ 2004-01-13 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello!

According to C++ reference literature one should use valarray instead of
arrays or vector to represent Vectors and Matrices for Numeric
implementations. However to include the header file valarray.h, as the
literature suggests, does not do the trick!

Which header file should I include?

Best Regards,

Michael

Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/

* Re: Which library do I have to include in order to use "valarray"
@ 2004-01-13 22:18 ` Jacob Smith
From: Jacob Smith @ 2004-01-13 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: gcc-help

Try '#include <valarray>', caveat: your mileage may vary; the "foo.h"
form of the include libraries is deprecated, for example: use <string>
not <string.h>; use <iostream> not <iostream.h>; use <sstream> not
<stringstream.h> etc.

-j.