* Cross compiler help.
@ 2004-04-23  9:30 Srikanth.Alaparthi
From: Srikanth.Alaparthi  @ 2004-04-23  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi!
       I just want to know how to make a cross compiler using GCC.
I am working on a Linux Machine.
I want to see the MIPS equivalent code of a C code.
How to do that using GCC?
Please send me the procedure for this.

Thank you &
Sincerely
srikanth

* Re: Cross compiler help
@ 2006-06-06 21:25 ` Kai Ruottu
From: Kai Ruottu @ 2006-06-06 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Doug Broadwell; +Cc: gcc-help

Doug Broadwell kirjoitti:
> I am trying to create an m68k-coff cross compiler running under Cygwin and
> get a "lex not found" error when running the config script for binutils.
>
> What would be the appropriate forum to post this question?

 Cygwin has its own maillist, your problem has nothing to do either
with the 'm68k-coff' target (should still be supported), or with the
build method ("How a cross GCC should be built" is a very common
FAQ).  So please find out the Cygwin list and ask there.

 The platform used as the build one has the requirement to be Unix
like and having lex/flex on it can be expected.  I would assume the
Cygwin "emulation of Unix" providing this tool but who knows... In
my case all builds for the Windoze host happen on Linux using Cygwin
and MinGW targeted crosstools on it.

 But maybe you aren't BUILDING on Cygwin but only try to get a GCC
which should RUN on Cygwin and some other build platform is missing
that 'lex'...

* Cross compiler help
@ 2006-06-06 19:33 Doug Broadwell
From: Doug Broadwell @ 2006-06-06 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

I am trying to create an m68k-coff cross compiler running under Cygwin and
get a "lex not found" error when running the config script for binutils.

What would be the appropriate forum to post this question?

Thanks,
Doug Broadwell

* Cross compiler help.
@ 2004-04-23  9:55 Srikanth.Alaparthi