* AWT
@ 2005-05-20 13:40 Ivar Bratberg
From: Ivar Bratberg @ 2005-05-20 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello, as far as I can see gcj's classpath should now be equal to the
Classpath projects classpath.
And as far I can see most of the AWT classes should work.
I downloaded the latest version of gcc complete packet and config as:
configure --enable-libgcj --enable-java-awt=xlib
make
su   -c make install

But then after compiling a simple program AWTExample.java (found on
internet), I get the following error:
xception in thread "main" java.awt.AWTError: Cannot load AWT toolkit:
gnu.java.awt.peer.gtk.GtkToolkit

Is there a way around this  ?
Best regards,
IB

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-20 13:40 UTC | newest]