* stl set
@ 2006-05-18 21:25 Aseem Rastogi
From: Aseem Rastogi @ 2006-05-18 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am a bit confused about STL sets. STL set takes a comparator function
as input which returns true if first argument is less than second
argument, false otherwise. How does this detect equal elements ?

For eg. set<int> will not allow one int to be inserted twice. How does
it check for equality when comparator function doesn't provide that info ?

I tries to go through set code in stl_set.h but couldn;t get anything.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aseem.

--