* GCC export
@ 2024-03-11 10:37 Kandyce Sunnie
From: Kandyce Sunnie @ 2024-03-11 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello Dear

Greeting from KeyCorp
good afternoon, I hope you're doing well day.

This is Sunnie,Export Assistant I would like to place an order but before then
is this the right email to contact
what are your payment term
We hope we have nice partnership with your company.
Awaiting your quick response.

Thanks

Best Regards!

**N :** Kandyce Sunnie **P** :Export Assistant

**C** :KeyCorp **T** :+40 2895 3418
**A :** 3550 Cedar Creek Dr, Botswana

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-03-14  6:39 UTC | newest]