* assembling libgcc1.a for a cross compiler
@ 2001-02-02  6:52 Lorenzo Ivaldi
From: Lorenzo Ivaldi @ 2001-02-02  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

when I try to compile the libgcc1.asm I have created, for a processor
designed in our laboratory the assembler cannot assemble it.
I think that is invoked the host machine assembler (sun sparkstation) and
not the target machine assembler.
How can I assemble it?
If  i try to assemble it as a stand alone file all the "#ifdef" are lost
and so the library is useless.
Thanks in advance for all help anyone will provide.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+					+
+ Ing. Lorenzo Ivaldi 			+
+ 					+
+ Research Affiliate 			+
+ 					+
+ D.I.B.E. (University of Genova) 	+
+ 					+
+ E-mail: Lord@atlas.dibe.unige.it 	+
+ 					+

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-02-02  6:52 UTC | newest]