* [Fwd: GCC Specific warning to error]
@ 2004-08-26  9:54 Amit Chordia
From: Amit Chordia @ 2004-08-26  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

[-- Attachment #2: GCC Specific warning to error --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 581 bytes --]

From: Amit Chordia <achordia@ptc.com>
To: gnu@gnu.org
Subject: GCC Specific warning to error
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:31:06 +0530

Hi,

Is there any way where I can tell the compiler to make a particular
warning to represent as error like we do it in 'cl' with the use of
'pragma' ?

Best Regards,
Amit

* Re: [Fwd: GCC Specific warning to error]
@ 2004-08-27 21:24 ` Eljay Love-Jensen
From: Eljay Love-Jensen @ 2004-08-27 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Chordia, gcc-help

Hi Amit,

 >Is there any way where I can tell the compiler to make a particular
warning to represent as error like we do it in 'cl' with the use of 'pragma' ?

You can turn off all warnings, then turn on the warnings you are interested
in, and then turn all warnings-into-errors.  All on the command line
invocation of gcc (or g++) as the compiler/linker.

That's about as close as you can get, though.

HTH,
--Eljay