* Reg installing 3.4.1
@ 2004-09-15 16:11 Betu, Satyanarayana
From: Betu, Satyanarayana @ 2004-09-15 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello Sir,

We have installed gcc 3.4.1 on our development machine and made a exe with on this machine.When we are trying to execute this exe on our testing machine which have gcc 2.95.3 it was giving an error libstdc++.so not found.
So we have copied libstdc++.so from dev to testing machine and now its is giving an error __eprintf not found.

As it is going to take lot of time to install gcc 3.4.1 on our testing machine, can you suggest some work around solution?

Thanks & Regards
Satya
VISA - VDPS Development
IT Division
Basingstoke
LONDON
+44 1256 89 1541 (O)

* Re: Reg installing 3.4.1
@ 2004-09-15 16:24 ` Eljay Love-Jensen
From: Eljay Love-Jensen @ 2004-09-15 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Betu, Satyanarayana, gcc-help

Hi Satya,

What OS?

Presuming one of the Unix flavors, try the "ldd" command on your executable
(on the development machine).  Make sure the dependent shared objects are
brought over as well.

HTH,
--Eljay