* Question about Machine Description
@ 2005-10-04  0:45 Balaji V. Iyer
From: Balaji V. Iyer @ 2005-10-04  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc-help

Hi all,
   I am currently developing a GCC port for my own generic 32 bit
processor. I have this following error when I tried to compile a
benchmark.

(insn 1497 1924 1756 2 (set (mem:BI (plus:SI (reg/f:SI 2 r2)
                (const_int -137 [0xffffff77])) [72 S1 A8])
        (le:BI (reg:SI 12 r12)
            (const_int 0 [0x0]))) 0 {*cmpsi_normal}
(insn_list:REG_DEP_TRUE 86 (
nil))
    (nil))
convolve.c:236: internal compiler error: in reload_cse_simplify_operands,
at postreload.c:391
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make: *** [convolve.o] Error 1

My question is that..what is the constaint/instruction I am missing? If
you could give me an assembly example tto illustrate an instrction that I
hvaent implemented, it would be nice too.

Any Help is highly appreciated.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Balaji V. Iyer.

PS. Please CC me since I am not a subscribed member of this list.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-10-04  0:45 UTC | newest]