* Estimating Takeoffs
@ 2023-03-30 14:48 giovannichristianson4273
From: giovannichristianson4273 @ 2023-03-30 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

We offer services for quantity takeoff and estimation. Our take-offs and predictions have an accuracy range of 98 to 100. If you require any estimated services for your projects, do let us know.

Send along the blueprints and specify the precise scope of work, and we'll soon return with a proposal including our fees and turnaround time.

You can request sample take-offs and estimations. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Giovanni Christianson
Marketing Manager
King Estimation, LLC

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-30 14:48 UTC | newest]