* Is anyone working on hpux11
@ 2000-02-01  8:17 Stephen.Riehm
From: Stephen.Riehm @ 2000-02-01  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I've just joined this list, but in looking through the archives I couldn't
find anything to help me with getting gcc to run on HPUX 11, and I was
wondering if anyone is porting gcc to that platform? According to the list
at http://egcs.cygnus.com/gcc-2.95/buildstat.html , only one hpux 11
platform has succeeded, of course I'm stuck with a different one.

If need be, I'ld be happy to brush off my old C skills and have a go, but I
might as well warn you that I haven't written any C code for about 5 years
now :-)

Thanks in advance for any tips or leads,

Steve
tools manager, varetis AG, Munich, Germany
stephen.riehm@varetis.de

* Re: Is anyone working on hpux11
@ 2000-02-01 13:17 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-02-01 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen.Riehm; +Cc: gcc-help

  In message < OFC01037C5.8D2B832B-ONC1256878.0058DABF@pc-plus.de >you write:
  > Hi,
  >
  > I've just joined this list, but in looking through the archives I couldn't
  > find anything to help me with getting gcc to run on HPUX 11, and I was
  > wondering if anyone is porting gcc to that platform? According to the list
  > at http://egcs.cygnus.com/gcc-2.95/buildstat.html , only one hpux 11
  > platform has succeeded, of course I'm stuck with a different one.
  >
  > If need be, I'ld be happy to brush off my old C skills and have a go, but I
  > might as well warn you that I haven't written any C code for about 5 years
  > now :-)
The development tree supports hpux11.

While people have succeeded in building gcc-2.95.x on hpux11, the resulting
toolchain will exhibit numerous problem.

jeff

* Is anyone working on hpux11
@ 2000-04-01  0:00 ` Stephen.Riehm
From: Stephen.Riehm @ 2000-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)