* gfortran compiler for Windows 7 x64
@ 2011-05-27 14:48 John W. Smay
From: John W. Smay @ 2011-05-27 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Is there a binary gfortran compiler compatible with Windows 7 x64 out there
somewhere in the gnu hierarchy? If so could someone tell me where to get it.
John Smay
705A North Lucia Avenue
Redondo Beach, Ca.
Phone/Fax 310 318-8566
310 985-8567 (m)
email: JWSmay@earthlink.net
web site: http://home.earthlink.net/~jwsmay/prof.html

* Re: gfortran compiler for Windows 7 x64
@ 2011-05-27 14:51 ` Sisyphus
From: Sisyphus @ 2011-05-27 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John W. Smay, gcc-help