* gcj for jdk 1.4
@ 2001-12-24  7:06 Ben-Aharon, Arin
From: Ben-Aharon, Arin @ 2001-12-24  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'help-gcc@gnu.org'

Hi  all

I want to write network server application  with jdk 1.4 - because i want to
use the nio package for non blocking IO.
I would like very much !! to  run my application as an executable and not
interpeted over the virtual machine
does the gcj compiler support compilation of jdk 1.4 and specifically the
nio package
if not, are there any partial solutions that will compile most of my classes
(only one module will use nio pacakage - the rest will use classes known in
jdk 1.3.1)

I rather use the gcj then the git compiler because i want maximum
performance (to be as close as i can get to the performance of an
application written in C/C++)

Thank's and best regards

Arin Ben-Aharon

email: <mailto:Arin.ben-aharon@comverse.com>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-12-24 15:06 UTC | newest]