* i686-unknown-winnt target not defined
@ 2006-06-21 16:29 Niklaus
From: Niklaus @ 2006-06-21 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CrossGCC List, binutils, gcc-help, gcc

Hi ,
 I have compiled binutils successfully with the target i686-unknown-winnt.

 But the make for gcc fails. It says target not supported. I think i
can workaround it using i686-unknown-mingw32.

Few questions
1) Is it a known feature or a bug or something that i am doing wrong ?

2) Do we have something for gcc like configure.tgt for ld and gas of
bintutils. If yes what.

3) Any differences between the targets. If yes what are they

THanks
nik

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-06-21 16:29 UTC | newest]