* RE:
       [not found] <7879ed669a3b4fedb95df2ba8608dbc4@auswideservices.net>
@ 2022-10-13  0:50 ` Development - AuswideServices
From: Development - AuswideServices @ 2022-10-13  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Development - AuswideServices

You have been pick contact email  ( lpjobs7654@hotmail.com<mailto:lpjobs7654@hotmail.com>) for more information.

* Re:
@ 2024-03-26  7:37 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2024-03-26  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jerress Mejado; +Cc: gcc-help

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024, 06:17 Jerress Mejado via Gcc-help, <
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Dear ma'am/sir,
>
>        I wish to ask if there will be a second Bach schedule for the
> College Admission walk-in application? I wasn't able to go to GCC during
> the starting and finishing date of Bach 1 walk-in application due to some
> circumstances. Thank you and I hope you can answer ASAP

You have the wrong GCC, this is https://gcc.gnu.org

* Re:
@ 2024-03-02  8:37 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2024-03-02  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sunandha Sunandha; +Cc: gcc-help

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 22:28, Sunandha Sunandha via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Can u please expalin about the process of frontend and backend in gcc
> compiler

That's a very vague question. A simple websearch for "frontend backend
gcc" gives several answers.

https://superuser.com/questions/1198786/what-is-a-front-end-for-the-gcc-compiler
https://tldp.org/HOWTO/GCC-Frontend-HOWTO-4.html

Try reading those first, and ask again here if you have more specific
questions. It's not a good use of people's time to type out
explanations that can easily be found elsewhere, or to try to guess
exactly what you want to know.

* Re:
@ 2023-09-03 10:13   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-09-03 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

This person replied "anyway how can I hack in someone's phone by using his
or her phone number" so I guess we don't need to bother trying to help them.

On Sun, 3 Sept 2023, 09:15 Jonathan Wakely, <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Sept 2023, 07:38 Nathan via Gcc-help, <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
> wrote:
>
>> hello how can I use GCC
>>

> What do you want to use it for? It's unclear what exactly your asking,
> e.g. how to install it, how to compile C programs, or something else.

* RE:
@ 2023-09-03  9:27 Adminn
From: Adminn @ 2023-09-03  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the
direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the
effort. Thank you for shopping with us.

Shop n' Save
11

* Re:
@ 2023-09-03  8:15 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-09-03  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan; +Cc: gcc-help

@ 2023-07-17  7:23   ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-07-17  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xi Ruoyao; +Cc: Budi, gcc-help

On Mon, 17 Jul 2023, 04:41 Xi Ruoyao via Gcc-help, <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, 2023-07-17 at 09:46 +0700, Budi via Gcc-help wrote:
> > Can't help but asking help one to explain this confusion
> >
> > GCC version with its timeline;
> >
> > Release            date
> > GCC 10.5        July 7, 2023
> > GCC 11.4        May 29, 2023
> > GCC 12.3        May 8, 2023
> > GCC 13.1        April 26, 2023
> > GCC 12.2        August 19, 2022
> > GCC 10.4        June 28, 2022
> > GCC 9.5          May 27, 2022
> > GCC 12.1        May 6, 2022
> > GCC 11.3        April 21, 2022
> > GCC 11.2        July 28, 2021
> > GCC 9.4         June 1, 2021
> > GCC 8.5         May 14, 2021
> > GCC 11.1        April 27, 2021
> > GCC 10.3        April 8, 2021
> > GCC 10.2        July 23, 2020
> > GCC 10.1        May 7, 2020
> >
> > How could be so ???
> > The time is perfectly sorted but the version number ?
> > Please clarify it crystal clear
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/develop.html#release

Also https://gcc.gnu.org/develop.html#timeline

* Re:
@ 2023-07-17  3:40 ` Xi Ruoyao
From: Xi Ruoyao @ 2023-07-17  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Budi; +Cc: gcc-help

--
Xi Ruoyao <xry111@xry111.site>

* Re:
@ 2023-04-04  9:13   ` Sanniddha Chakrabarti
From: Sanniddha Chakrabarti @ 2023-04-04  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wakely; +Cc: gcc-help

Thank you for your response.

On Tue, 4 Apr 2023, 2:29 pm Jonathan Wakely, <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Apr 2023 at 04:14, Sanniddha Chakrabarti via Gcc-help
> <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> >
> > How to download and install GCC in Windows 10 64-bit ? From where to
> > download the exe file of GCC latest version?
>
> GCC does not provide downloads of executables for any OS, we only
> provide source code. See https://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html
>
> You can get pre-built downloads for Windows from several places:
> https://www.mingw-w64.org/
> https://nuwen.net/mingw.html
> https://jmeubank.github.io/tdm-gcc/

* Re:
@ 2023-04-04  8:59 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-04-04  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sanniddha Chakrabarti; +Cc: gcc-help

@ 2023-01-13  2:32 father.dominic
From: father.dominic @ 2023-01-13  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: father.dominic

Hello

I'm obliged to inform you that a monetary donation of $800,000.00 USD has
been awarded to you. Contact  stef@stefaniekoren.com for more information.

Regards.

* Re:
@ 2022-12-04 13:07 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2022-12-04 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hongjie wu; +Cc: gcc-help

On Sun, 4 Dec 2022, 08:49 hongjie wu via Gcc-help, <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>         I want to know how to obtain optimal level of the value of the
> specific compiler options, for example  - fexcess - precision = [fast |
> standard] [default], including the default represent?Or how to determine?
>         I am looking forward to your favorable replay.

See the --help= documentation in the manual.

gcc -Q --help=optim

* Re:
@ 2022-01-10 12:15     ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2022-01-10 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manuel Lauss; +Cc: gcc-help

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 12:13, Manuel Lauss <manuel.lauss@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 1:10 PM Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 12:04, Manuel Lauss via Gcc-help
> > <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm seeing an issue with what looks like a miscompilation of libcap with gcc-12:
> > [...]
> > > I attach the disassemblies of the gcc-11 (OK) and gcc-12 built (BAD)
> > > cap_text.o files. Maybe someone here can use this to figure out what
> > > went wrong.
> >
> > This should be in bugzilla really.
>
> OK, I felt that this was too vague yet.

Add the preprocessed cap_text.i file and the two cap_text.s files from
gcc-11 and gcc-12 and it should be good enough.

* Re:
@ 2022-01-10 12:12   ` Manuel Lauss
From: Manuel Lauss @ 2022-01-10 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wakely; +Cc: gcc-help

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 1:10 PM Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 12:04, Manuel Lauss via Gcc-help
> <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> >
> > I'm seeing an issue with what looks like a miscompilation of libcap with gcc-12:
> [...]
> > I attach the disassemblies of the gcc-11 (OK) and gcc-12 built (BAD)
> > cap_text.o files. Maybe someone here can use this to figure out what
> > went wrong.
>
> This should be in bugzilla really.

OK, I felt that this was too vague yet.

Manuel

* Re:
@ 2022-01-10 12:10 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2022-01-10 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manuel Lauss; +Cc: gcc-help

@ 2021-10-05  7:57 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2021-10-05  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jyothi Pattamshetty; +Cc: gcc-help

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 at 08:39, Jyothi Pattamshetty via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Hello!  I have installed  vs code and gcc mingw in my pc . I have no
> problem in my first  code in c++ program which is hello world.
>       But in 2nd code which is data types ,it's showing error - no such
> file  or directory,fatal error no input files.

This is a problem with how you're using VS Code, it's not caused by GCC.

* Re:
@ 2020-10-05 18:41 ` Dan Kegel
From: Dan Kegel @ 2020-10-05 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jennie Pabuaya; +Cc: gcc-help

Jennie Pabuaya  wrote:
> Hello

That's not a word I recognize.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

* Re:
@ 2020-06-04 22:04 ` Jim Wilson
From: Jim Wilson @ 2020-06-04 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rajat Dahiya; +Cc: gcc-help

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 10:07 AM Rajat Dahiya via Gcc-help
<gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> I have got
> collect2.exe error ld returned 1 exit status
> This  error during any c/c++ code in vscode/sublime text 3
> Please send me solutions.

Generally, the first error message is the most important one, and the
last error message is the least important one.  You included the last
error message which has no useful info for us.  Also, in general, we
need to be able to reproduce a problem in order to understand it, and
you haven't provided any info on what exactly you did to generate the
error.

Jim

* Re:
       [not found] <trinity-20d6279f-4e28-4ae0-9933-b45cc20447c8-1385584973099@3capp-gmx-bs06>
@ 2013-11-28 10:30 ` Andrew Haley
From: Andrew Haley @ 2013-11-28 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johannes Lorenz; +Cc: gcc-help

On 11/27/2013 08:42 PM, Johannes Lorenz wrote:
>> I didn't say that you should compile a new glibc.  I assumed that was
>> your goal.  It is an eccentric thing to be doing.
>
> Ok, so one possibility would be to use a new gcc + ld on an old
> glibc, correct?

Yes.  I'd use the system's binutils if they work.

> What would be the correct way to do that? If a library is found in
> the local installation, it was from our gcc (e.g.:
> ~/local/lib/gcc...), so we use it, but if it was not found, get it
> from the system, i.e. /usr/lib. The same for the headers. How to
> tell gcc to behave like that?

That's what it does by default.  Just configure, build, and install
GCC, and programs will use its libraries.  You might need to use
ldconfig to configure the system to use the new libaries, but this
needs to be done with great care.  It's better to set a default
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Andrew.

* Re:
@ 2012-12-04  7:40   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2012-12-04  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dhinesh someone; +Cc: gcc-help

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:14 PM, dhinesh someone
<dhineshflames@gmail.com> wrote:
> what are the properties of static function in c in gcc compiler?
> how linker does linking between library and  source code...
> what is mean by static and dynamic linking

These questions have nothing to do with GCC.  This is not the best
place to ask them.

The properties of "static function in c" are the same for GCC as they
are for any other C compiler.  A static function is not visible
outside the compilation unit in which it is defined.

The linker does not link source code, it links object files.  For
details on how linkers work, see the series of blog entries starting
at http://www.airs.com/blog/archives/38 .  That series also covers
dynamic linking.

Ian

* Re:
@ 2011-12-07  1:26 Daniel Rangel
From: Daniel Rangel @ 2011-12-07  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crrodri, danielrangelmoreira, dr_moreira, uilton, thiago, gcc-help

..I guarantee you 100% of having fun!  http://adminacu.com.br/page.december.php?oyahoo=29n8

* Re:
@ 2011-12-03 17:12 Daniel Rangel
From: Daniel Rangel @ 2011-12-03 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crrodri, danielrangelmoreira, dr_moreira, uilton, thiago, gcc-help

..It’s not a joke!!!   http://nightlyhooker.free.fr/december.site.php?js=59ef7

* Re:
@ 2011-11-14  0:59 none none
From: none none @ 2011-11-14  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eirini007, gnr365, coltraine_supreme, antipatis84, idaras,
	stormlead2, gcc-help

.. http://toptop.s41.xrea.com/abulaharx.html?ublinkFriend=f0ir4

* Re:
@ 2011-11-09 17:43 none none
From: none none @ 2011-11-09 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eirini007, gnr365, coltraine_supreme, antipatis84, idaras,
	stormlead2, gcc-help

.. http://ofk-krnca.ic.cz/abulaharx.html?ychotmailID=24z5

* Re:
@ 2011-10-01 18:07 none none
From: none none @ 2011-10-01 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eirini007, gnr365, coltraine_supreme, antipatis84, idaras,
	stormlead2, gcc-help

.. http://mediofactor.it/share.html?utopicid=67ax

* Re:
@ 2011-06-07  0:37 none none
From: none none @ 2011-06-07  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eirini007, gnr365, coltraine_supreme, antipatis84, idaras,
	stormlead2, gcc-help

http://euregiobiker1.eu.funpic.de/indexz42X.php

* Re:
@ 2006-12-07 19:12 ravandale
From: ravandale @ 2006-12-07 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

* Re:
@ 2006-02-22  5:21 Cora T. Baez
From: Cora T. Baez @ 2006-02-22  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Good day gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org,

We are the bes't availab1e nowadays.

If you are 1ooking to purchase     0n1!ne     mme_ddss, we are your choice=

* Re:
@ 2004-12-11  3:38 Валентина Брониславовна
From: Валентина Брониславовна @ 2004-12-11  3:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Âíèìàíèå àêöèÿ!
Çàêàæèòå äî 20 äåêàáðÿ Å-ìàil paccûëêy è noëy÷è áoíyc(paccûëêó no icq)....

acorn@3432.cjb.net

\0

From: Валентина Брониславовна @ 2004-12-11  3:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

@ 2004-11-29  4:39 Лора Устиновна
From: Лора Устиновна @ 2004-11-29  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Âíèìàíèå!
Òîëüêî äî 1 äåêàáðÿ 2OO4 ãîäà âû ñìîæåòå çàêàçàòü Å-Mail paccûëêó(ïëàòíî) è ïîëó÷èòü paccûëêó ïî icq(áåñïëàòíî)....

avail@e881.cjb.net

From: Лора Устиновна @ 2004-11-29  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

       [not found] <20040913111103.77851.qmail@web52901.mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2004-09-14 15:25 ` Ron Michael Khu
From: Ron Michael Khu @ 2004-09-14 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ankit Jain; +Cc: gcc, linux prg

here 's an example of static and dynamic allocation...
(my prev example was only about single dimensional arrays...)

a 2dimensional array of  4450 x 4450
(change the dimension to 1450 x 1450 if  u find the
first size to be too big)

TEST.C
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
  double a[4450][4450];

  a[4449][0] = 999;
  printf( "%lf\n", a[4449][0] );
  return 1;
}

TEST2.c
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
  double **a;
  int i;

  a = (double**) calloc( 4450, sizeof(double*) );
  for ( i=0; i <1450; i++ )
  {
    a[i] = (double*) calloc( 4450, sizeof(double) );
  }

  a[4449][0]=999;
  printf( "%lf\n", a[4449][0] );
  return 1;
}

Ankit Jain wrote:

>hi
>
>well i am fixed up in a new problem
>
>i am using a array of size 1024*1024
>
>it gives segmentation fault
>
>it works with 512*512
>
>my menory size is 128 mb and 512 swap
>
>i have enough memory space and using gcc 3.2 v
>
>may be i need to increase the memory size
>
>how to do that?
>
>ankit

* Re:
@ 2004-09-14  3:43   ` zippo
From: zippo @ 2004-09-14  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

try 1024x768...

@ 2004-09-13 11:20 ` Ron Michael Khu
From: Ron Michael Khu @ 2004-09-13 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ankit Jain; +Cc: gcc, linux prg

Ankit Jain wrote:

>hi
>
>well i am fixed up in a new problem
>
>i am using a array of size 1024*1024
>
>it gives segmentation fault
>
>it works with 512*512
>
>my menory size is 128 mb and 512 swap
>
>i have enough memory space and using gcc 3.2 v
>
>may be i need to increase the memory size
>
>how to do that?
>
>ankit

* Re:
       [not found] <200304071521.h37FLUg6026247@smtp-relay-2.adobe.com>
@ 2003-04-07 15:41 ` John Love-Jensen
From: John Love-Jensen @ 2003-04-07 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, Ulrich Prakash

Hi Prakash,

If you "man usleep" you'll notice that it specifies that "actual suspension
may be longer than the amount of time specified".

> Please let me know if there is a way of achieving a sleep for a SPECIFIC
precision value in milliseconds range...

Depends on the facilities of your operating system and platform, not on the
capabilities of GCC.

You could try a busy loop, or a vertical blanking interrupt, or a specific
OS call giving more exacting sleep control.

Sincerely,
--Eljay