* getting errors...
@ 2002-11-20  4:35 Christian Schäfer
From: Christian Schäfer @ 2002-11-20  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

hi all,

I'm using dev-cpp under windows nt to program opengl stuff.
when I wanted to used vector<something> I got the error, that
myVector.at(int) is not defined.. that seems to be a bug in my current
gcc/g++ version google told me.
ok, then I switched to gcc 3.2 and configured my dev-cpp to it.

now I can use vectors. hurray!

BUT now g++ is telling me about several errors in glut.h which is
an offcial header for the glut library and has worked all the time...

what can i do about that?

does anybody know a gcc/g++ version that is capible of both and
stable and is working on windows too?

regards
/Christian                   mailto:caefer@krachstoff.net

---

I propose that the following character sequence for joke markers:

:-)

                             19-Sep-82 11:44    Scott E  Fahlman

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-20 12:35 UTC | newest]