* advertising on savannah.gnu.org
@ 2022-11-14 18:51 James Murphy
From: James Murphy @ 2022-11-14 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello,

Does savannah.gnu.org still allow advertising? My client is in the adult cam related industry and we would like to do a sponsored post or add a link.

I'm interested in pricing!

I ask because I found this page: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60246

Thank you very much

Jim Murphy
Public Relations
Press Monster

* Re: advertising on savannah.gnu.org
@ 2022-11-20 16:52 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2022-11-20 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Murphy; +Cc: gcc-help

This mailing list has nothing to do with that website, so you're wasting
your time here. But no, it doesn't support advertising. What you found is
not a paid advertisement.

@ 2022-11-20 12:57 James Murphy
From: James Murphy @ 2022-11-20 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help