* which c libs are being linked?
@ 2004-03-17 13:07 Christopher Bottaro
From: Christopher Bottaro @ 2004-03-17 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

i want to install gcc, binutils, and glibc in my home dir because i'm
not allowed root access on a demo machine i'm developing for.  my issue
is that since i'm installing all this stuff in my home dir, how can i
make sure that when i'm compiling programs, that they are being linked
to the proper libs instead of the old ones in the normal places (/lib/
and /usr/lib/)?

thanks for the help.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-16 21:33 UTC | newest]