* RE: WELCOME to gcc@gcc.gnu.org
@ 2004-09-09 23:57 Ramadass, Ramanathan
From: Ramadass, Ramanathan @ 2004-09-09 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Rai, gcc-help

Hi Amit,

Please read http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/ and you will be on your way.
Mumit Khan's cygwin-to-linux page gives you a very nice intro.
http://walden.mvp.net/~chandra/cygwin-to-linux-cross-howto.txt. Read it
substituting your host and target.

You should also read http://gcc.gnu.org/install/ carefully.

HTH
Ram

From: Bobby McNulty @ 2008-05-05 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

From: C C @ 2007-07-30  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

* Re: WELCOME to gcc@gcc.gnu.org
       [not found] <1094766964.6502.ezmlm@gcc.gnu.org>
@ 2004-09-09 21:58 ` Amit Rai
From: Amit Rai @ 2004-09-09 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

       [not found] <1081386777731314374.0.ppp14@ppp14>
@ 2004-04-08  1:22 ` Hoe-Seong Ha
From: Hoe-Seong Ha @ 2004-04-08  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

* Re: WELCOME to gcc@gcc.gnu.org
@ 2003-11-25 17:16   ` Claudio Bley
From: Claudio Bley @ 2003-11-25 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bharat Madan; +Cc: gcc-help

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 09:45:32AM -0500, Bharat Madan wrote:
> Please take me off this list. I have sent several emails to
> "gcc-unsubscribe@gcc.gnu.org" but thathas not helped.

Please note that gcc-help is itself a mailing list, not a special place
to address requests to.

So, I'm afraid - we can't unsubscribe you from the gcc list.

Maybe you can try the subscribe/unsubscribe form at
http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html.

HTH
--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux user                         - against HTML email  X

* RE: WELCOME to gcc@gcc.gnu.org
       [not found] <1069173774.4662.ezmlm@gcc.gnu.org>
@ 2003-11-25 14:39 ` Bharat Madan
From: Bharat Madan @ 2003-11-25 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Please take me off this list. I have sent several emails to
"gcc-unsubscribe@gcc.gnu.org" but thathas not helped.

Thanks.

From: "Bharat Madan" <bbm@ee.duke.edu>
To: <gcc-sc.1069173458.mhbfchikaihffonpbhlm-bbm=ee.duke.edu@gcc.gnu.org>