* Installation of precompiled gcc on HP
@ 2002-01-04 14:11 Siddavatam, Chandrasekhar  (CSiddavatam)
From: Siddavatam, Chandrasekhar  (CSiddavatam) @ 2002-01-04 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'

Hi
  Can any one have the procedure for installtion of
precompiled version of GCC 3.0 for HP unix 11.0.

I didn't find exact procedure for this in the net.
any help in this is highly appreciated.

Thanx
Chandra

All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the
Dresdner RCM Global Investors LLC corporate e-mail system.  As a
result, this e-mail may be archived by Dresdner RCM and may be
reviewed by someone other than the sender or the recipient.
Subject to that exception, this e-mail is confidential and is
intended for the named recipient only; access by anyone else is
unauthorized.

* Re: Installation of precompiled gcc on HP
@ 2002-01-08  6:10 Josh Perlmutter
From: Josh Perlmutter @ 2002-01-08  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chandra; +Cc: gcc-help

finally i think i can be of assistance.

try this page. it's from hp and has the instructions. although i recommend
using sam if it will find it since the command line created an error when i
tried on 11i.

http://dsportal.eservices.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,547,00.html

-Josh Perlmutter

@ 2002-01-05 10:26 Paolo Carlini
From: Paolo Carlini @ 2002-01-05 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chandra; +Cc: gcc-help

>Hi
>  Can any one have the procedure for installtion of
>precompiled version of GCC 3.0 for HP unix 11.0.

See:

http://dsportal.eservices.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,547,00.html

Cheers,
Paolo.