* A Clean Office Is A Happy Office
@ 2023-04-14 16:40 Natalie Nielson
From: Natalie Nielson @ 2023-04-14 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

*Hello,My name is Natalie, from Efficient Cleaning Service. We are local &
specialize in cleaning & sanitization services. Our company uses all the
newest technology including electrostatic spray for Covid disinfection. We
would like to provide you a free estimate for your facility.If you are
available sometime this week or next week so we can set an appointment with
you & we only require a brief 10 minutes of your time.Please let me know
the best day & time.Thanks,Natalie NielsonScheduling Manager*

* A Clean Office Is A Happy Office
@ 2023-06-21 16:40 Alexa Jones
From: Alexa Jones @ 2023-06-21 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gcc-Help

Good Day

We are a local janitorial company with many years' experience in cleaning.
We are visiting other customers in your area next week and would like to
come by and provide you a cleaning estimate.

We have slots open for next week, let me know what works with your schedule.

Thanks
[image: beacon]

* A Clean Office Is A Happy Office
@ 2023-05-12 19:50 Sandra Williams
From: Sandra Williams @ 2023-05-12 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

 *Good Day*

*We are a local janitorial company with many years' experience in cleaning.
We are visiting other customers in your area next week and would like to
come by and provide you a cleaning estimate.*

*We have slots open for next week, let me know what works with your
schedule.*

*Thanks,*

*Sandra Williams*

* A Clean Office Is A Happy Office