* GOLD AND DIAMOND OFFER
@ 2020-08-04 13:49 Ameh Jacob
From: Ameh Jacob @ 2020-08-04 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ameh Jacob
  Cc: se.dunn, david.duthie, john.herity, bagai, ashishdiwan, ashjosh,
	arghyagoswami, a_agarwal, ash, ashu_mohekar, camsjal, camssal,
	vanzee, ashish_nabar, sharma, ashish_sharma35, cans, jain,
	romancingwithlife, gcc-help, bley, xsl-list, tengshe.ashish,
	joany, ashishj

Dear Sirs/Madam.

How are you?

We are gold and Diamond sellers from Accra Ghana in West Africa, and we are
looking for really gold and diamond buyers below are the details.

Gold bar
Karat is 22+
Purity is 95%
Price is 10% less from LMBA
Quantity is 100kgs
Month Supply is 120Kgs for 1yrs and one day.
Commission from the buyer side 1.5% and seller side 1.5%
Net to the buyer is 7%
Round Diamond
Karat is 10,000 karat
from 5karat up
Price per Karat is $2000
The monthly Supply is 5,000 karat.

Sir, if you have really buyers or you are really a buyer you can contact us
below and we sent you the procedure and condition of the business.

We are waiting for your reply soon
Thanks
Mr Ameh Jacob
Tel +233 (0) 546682748
Whats pp +233 (0) 543021175
Email address:amehjacob02@gmail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-04 13:49 UTC | newest]